Friday, June 15, 2007

My Little Molly


Presenting our NEWEST addition to the Granquist Family: Molly!! Isn't she cute? She was my Mothers Day present from the kids. Don't worry, there will be MORE pictures forth coming..but for now, this is what I have (actually Liz has my camera..STILL)



Since Mothers Day, Molly has been declawed and spayed..so she is now totally a Granquist! She has been a joy in our lives..Yes, Jim does actually like her! Her 'new house' is one that Annie and Dan picked up at their NEW favorite place..IKEA..no less. I have a 'groovin' kitty now. She fits in well with Annamikeyerinjennarachelmatthewethanholly..Molly! Gracie will even tolerate her..well sometimes.

Life at the bookstore continues. I have discovered new books and new authors. Can you tell how exciting my life is? It's a good thing Molly is here to help 'entertain' us. Jim came home from Alaska. I'm glad he's home. His mother, sister and my mother are all in care centers and that made Jim feel guilty about being away. Then Kathy had a heart attack, so he felt he needed to be here. MY Only complaint is my 'kitchen duty' has started up again. I was hoping for a reprieve from the kitchen for SEVERAL months. I guess that part of his being away was ALL a pipe dream. Annie tells me it won't be 3 months til my next post, so until then......
enjoy the pictures!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly is so cute. You sure spoil your cats-- their own house and all. :) Can't wait to meet the newest memember in your family!

katie said...

That cat is crazy! She is totally out of control. Just like Rachel. So was it Liz or Annie that did this post for you? Really mom...it's not that hard! Keep practicing.

lizzie said...

it wasn't me...thanks annie for keeping us posted!

Anonymous said...

I knew it couldn't be long before you and Jim would have another child, er, cat together. Congratulations! Shall we have a shower??

Anonymous said...

All I did was put the pictures on. Mom even typed all the words...by herself!! Keep up the good work mom!

mickey said...

She is a super cute cat and I love her hide-out. You are lucky to have such a cute friend. Like I'm lucky to have such a cute adoptive mother.

Really Wild West Mama said...

Hey Rhonda! Molly is right up your alley! How did you EVER get along without that cute little bungelow, for all your other little kitties?? That's adorable!
Where do you keep it?

Don't feel too bad about kitchen duty.....guess we could be cookin out on the plains! Yikes!!! Perish the thought!

I've started 2 of the books....Simplify and The Story of My Life. They are AWESOME!!! Thank you!!! I know I can always depend on your professional opinion for good reads! Just wish I had a dozen or more eyes to read as often as I WANT!!!!!

Hug Molly for me!

Raimi said...

WE need an update :)!

Raimi

natalie spratling said...

great job with the blog. i love the picture of the grandkids cute, cute, cute. need to hear the latest.