Monday, May 5, 2008

ok, so JIm is showing me up with ALL his blogs! Funny guy, i'd say. With him gone, i am pretty bored, however, i don't miss the 'cooking' aspect of married life! but after seeing his recent blog, he WLL BE doing dinners for us when he gets home! I can hardly wait! Molly is getting crazier and crazier. She is good company for me and keeps me entertained, alot! I will be posting a few more pictures of ALaska shortly, probably when ANnie comes over again. Can you tell I'm bored? Guess i'll go pull out my book and indulge myself til bed time!

7 comments:

katie said...

Seriously mom.....you don't miss the cooking aspect? Exactly when was the last time you cooked for you and dad?
If you're bored, you can come over here and get sick.

lizzie said...

yeah, when was the last time you cooked? just wondering...

natalie spratling said...

love that you are blogging again. Love to hear about your trip to Alaska. Hey, you are pretty good at bean dip...you can make that for us any time.

Annie said...

Katie took the words right out of my hands...Red Lobster, Texas Roadhouse, Cracker Barrel, where should we go tonight!!!

Barb said...

Rhonda - if your bored you can come to our house too! But just like Katie's you would get sick here too, so maybe it's a good thing to be bored!

Mari said...

maybe you could start planning a bbq. it's been too long since i've seen you! i promise i won't bring squirrel. i too, am glad you have started blogging more!

Ryan said...

Cooking?

That's like saying that I miss the fitness aspect of my life.